Thursday, January 5, 2012

uPgRaDe

UPGRADE

SIDISIN / DAGNINO

COLD OPEN
FADE IN:
EXT. LAURENCE HARBOR, NJ - DAY
BANGED UP BUNGALOWS built right on top of each other, CASHEOUT CLUNKERS rest on CINDER BLOCKS and BUSTED BOATS line thblock.
EXT. UPGRADE HOUSE - FRONT YARD - CONTINUOUS
LEFTY (28), and MAERD (28), kick back in PLUSH LAWN CHAIRdrinking VODKA LEMONADES and smoking WEED. Their T-SHIRTread: “Idiot Savant” and “Oxymoron” respectively.
LEFTWhat’s your biggest regret in life?
MAEREasy, being friends with you.
LEFTYeah, right! That should be mbiggest regret.
MAERI’m not sure. That’s a tougquestion.
Maerd sips his drink and thinks way back.
MAERD (CONT’DHmm. I guess letting my seconcousin dress me up like a girl antake photos of me when I wayounger.
Lefty SPITS his drink out!
LEFTWhat?! You never told me that.
MAERSeemed like a fun idea at the timeIt wasn’t.
LEFTDid he try any funny stuff oanything?
2.
MAERNah, nah. Nothing like that.
LEFTI’d keep that under my hat if were you.
MAERWell, you did ask me my biggesregret and that’s it. What’s yours?
LEFTYou know when you’re in elementarschool and you haven’t reallstarted to control “hard-on play” just yet?
MAERYeah.
LEFTWell, one day I was staring aCheryl Frost.
MAERDidn’t you date her? I mean, rapher?
LEFTOther way around, she raped me.
Lefty puts his head in his hands.
LEFTY (CONT’DAnyway, Miss Moreno called me tthe board and I couldn’t go up...didn’t go up, man.
MAERWait, so you had a hard-on anrefused to go up to the blacboard?
LEFTYeah.
MAERAnd that’s your biggest regret ilife?
LEFTYeah. Cause now that I think abouit, why not go up?
3.
MAERRight. Embellish your stuff earlySet the tone.
LEFTYou think teachers know that kindstuff?
MAERYeah, they probably see you starininto oblivion and figure as much.
LEFTMiss Moreno was looking to nail mto the cross any chance she got.
MAERShe’s a slut. She probably woulhave loved to see what you werworking with.
In the distance they spot the mailman SKIP a/k/a “DoublDown” (30’s), fat, greasy, man-child.
MAERD (CONT'DThis dude’s cholesterol is througthe roof.
LEFTOff the charts. I bet hiTriglyceride level’s nothing tshake a stick at either.
MAERDude bleeds Strawberry Quik.
Double Down makes his way over. He’s weezing heavy.
LEFTDead man walking.
He gets there eating a KFC DOUBLE DOWN while polishing off TWO LITER BOTTLE of MOUNTAIN DEW.
DOUBLE DOWWhat’s up, “Booze Brothers”?
MAERDouble Down!
LEFTYou been working out, man?
4.
DOUBLE DOWNah.
LEFTCould’ve fooled us.
DOUBLE DOWReally?
MAERNo.
DOUBLE DOWAt least I got a real job. Workinfor the government rather thastealing from it.
MAERI only take what’s rightfully mine!
LEFTIt’s more important to controevents not to be controlled bthem.
DOUBLE DOWWhatever floats your boats yodelusional motherfuckers.
LEFTDidn’t you murder your grandmotheor something?
DOUBLE DOWSelf defense. It was proven icourt!
MAERKangaroo court!
Double Down hands Lefty the MAIL, it’s dripping with GREASE.
LEFTThanks, man. What’s up? You holdinback on the grease today?
Disgusted, Lefty wipes it off.
DOUBLE DOWFunny.
5.
MAERHope to see ya tomorrow...if you’rnot dead.
LEFTYeah, try not to explode.
DOUBLE DOWWhat’s that supposed to mean?
MAERMarty from up the blocspontaneously combusted the otheday. You should check it out.
Double Down flounders off in a hurry. Lefty opens thELECTRIC BILL and it’s a whopping FIVE HUNDRED BUCKS!
LEFTHoly fucking same haircut!?
MAERCredit card bill?
LEFTYeah, cause I have one of thoseWorse.
MAERIRS?
LEFTWorse.
MAERCensus participation?
LEFTWorse. It’s the electric bill anit’s 500 bucks!
MAERThat’s a lot.
LEFTNo shit that’s a lot. I ain’t gothat kinda cash.
Maerd kicks back in his chair.
MAERDon’t look at me, Yom Kippur. didn’t ask for this house.
6.
LEFTYou weren’t complaining when we woit!
We PUSH BACK to reveal that Lefty and Maerd are sitting ifront of the UPGRADE HOUSE. It's 10X the size of thneighbors’, ERECTED straight up like a PENIS. What the fuck?!
LEFTY (CONT'DWe need to do something.
Lefty checks out his own BICEP. Maerd rolls his eyes.
LEFTY (CONT'DThink the electric company wiltake sexual favors as pay?
MAERWhat, like an electric companchick pulls up and says “hey guysyour bill’s a ton of cash and waoverdue maybe we could figursomething else out, like say, yopounding the piss out of me till scream uncle”?
LEFTYeah, exactly! Something like thawould be amazing.
Maerd shakes his head.
MAERWake up you dunce cap! That kindstuff only happens in third worlcountries and Tarantino flicks.
Maerd’s wheels start to spin.
MAERD (CONT'DWhat about a party to raise money?
Lefty’s debating.
LEFTOpen this place up to all thyahoos in town? I don’t think so.
Maerd’s up now, stalking about.
MAERFoolproof. Look, bill gets paid -we get the red carpet treatment.
7.
LEFTScrew it, You’re right. I’m in!
MAERYeah, it’s a can’t miss. I’ll eveclean up a bit.
LEFTWell, you definitely have the timto! Wait a minute, what day is it?
MAERBeats me.
LEFTI think it’s Friday. Fuck, I’gonna be late for work!
Lefty does PUSH UPS and WIND SPRINTS across the lawn to sobeup. Maerd tosses him a set of KEYS.
MAERRemember, “DUI Logistics”...sticto the main streets and drivreally fast!
END OPEN
8.
“Pilot Error
FADE IN:
INT. WENDY’S
Lefty looks in the DIRTY MIRROR, buttons up his SHIRT thethrows on his APRON for the finishing touches.
LEFTThis looks great.
INT. WENDY’S - KITCHEN - MOMENTS LATER
The MANAGER (40’s), comes strolling over barking out orders.
MANAGEYour breath smells like whisky.
LEFTWhat’s it supposed to smell like?
MANAGEYou plan on paying me back thmoney you borrowed?
LEFTI don’t talk money on Monday’s.
MANAGEIt’s Friday!
LEFTKeep talking, I’m not listening!
MANAGEYeah, whatever. Hit the drive-thru. I’m taking five.
LEFTThat what you’re calling a cracsmoking break nowadays?
MANAGEWatch it.
LEFTRelax, tough guy.
9.
INT. WENDY’S DRIVE-THRU - MOMENTS LATER
In pulls our first customer HEIDI (23), hot with a biappetite and small brain. Inspired, Lefty readies his HEAGEAR.
LEFTWelcome to Wendy’s. Can I fuck you?
HEIDExcuse me? Ah, yeah. Can I geseven cheeseburgers.
LEFTThat’s a lot of cheeseburgersWhat’s your name?
HEIDHeidi and I’m not done.
LEFTSorry.
HEIDAlso, two large fries and a frosty.
LEFTCool. Twenty bucks.
He WINKS to RENE’E (30’s), short, Mexican, gang affiliationson the grill.
HEIDI was here yesterday and it waseventeen ninety five.
Lefty fake punches in numbers on the CASH REGISTER.
LEFTOh, you’re right. My mistakeSeventeen ninety five. Please drivup.
The chick pulls up and hands Lefty SEVENTEEN NINETY FIVexactly. He looks around and POCKETS the cash.
LEFTY (CONT'DSo, you were saying you were a seslave?
10.
HEID(hesitantWhat? No I wasn’t!
LEFTYou sure about that?
HEIDI’m pretty positive.
LEFTI’m sure you’ve been one beforeYou’re pretty square if you weren’at one point in time.
HEIDWhat makes you think I’m a seslave?
LEFTThe average age for a sex slave iAmerica is sixteen. It’s actuallpretty fashionable now.
HEIDWhat are you some kinda new wavhipster?
LEFTDoes it look like I wear cut offinger gloves, possess 2% body faand hit up art house theaters?
She’s warming up.
HEIDNo.
LEFTWell, okay then. Listen, I’throwing a little shindig later amy house. You should swing by.
HEIDI don’t know... Are you cool?
LEFTCool with what, drugs, liquor anborderline underage sex?
HEIDYeah. You seem cool.
11.
LEFTLet me tell you something aboubeing cool. You just don’t fincool. Cool is unteachable. Eitheyou pop out of your Mom’s vagincool or you don’t. Check thiout...doctor who delivered me-
HEIDYeah...
LEFTRetired after I was born.
HEIDReally? I’ll come to any partyou’re throwing then.
LEFTCool. Bring all your skank friendsIt’s a pay for play party so brinsome cash. I live in that upgradehouse off Cleveland Ave.
HEIDWow. That’s yours?! I heard abouthat on TV. Is there a party theme?
LEFTIs there a party theme...
Biding time, Lefty looks out the window and sees a HOMELESGUY (50’s), digging in the DUMPSTER. He’s got a TOP NOTCH RELEATHER JACKET on. It’s EXTRA SMALL and his ASS CRACK ifully out. He’s sporting a TRAMP STAMP but not just any tramstamp.
INSERT TRAMP STAMP: The word: “Dessert” with an arropointing down!
LEFTY (CONT'DOf course there’s a party themeIt’s called: “Two Sizes Too Small”.
HEIDHuh?
LEFTTwo Sizes Too Small. So if you’re size 4 and have D-Cup breastswhich you look like you do, wear size 2 and a B-Cup bra.
12.
HEIDWhat if I wear no bra?
LEFTThen I’ll wear no underwear.
She SPEEDS off. On cue, Rene’e enters frame.
RENE’That’s some lingo, gringo!
Lefty puts the NINETY FIVE CENTS of the seventeen ninety fivon top of the STORAGE CABINET. Rene’e tries to grab it buhe’s too short.
RENE’E (CONT'DI hate it when you do that. Jusget it for me!
Rene’e keeps JUMPING up and down. Lefty laughs.
LEFTAlright, alright, chill out.
Lefty hands Rene’e the chump change.
RENE’That’s it?
LEFTYeah. I’ve already told you million times, there’s way morrisk involved on my part. Now howe looking on those hundrecheeseburgers I need for later?
RENE’That’s a lot of cheeseburgers.
LEFTCan you do it or not?
RENE’Am I invited to the party!?
Lefty debates.
LEFTOkay, you can come. But only you! can’t have your crew shooting uthe place again.
13.
RENE’You’re never going to let me livthat down. That was a bimisunderstanding.
LEFTEither way, it’s bad business.
RENE’Okay, just me. Is there gonna bany chon chon there?
LEFTI’ll pretend you didn’t ask thaquestion... So we good on thburgers or what?
RENE’I’ll even throw extra sauce anpickles on them suckers, mang!
LEFTMy mang!
Rene’e looks happy.
LEFTY (CONT’DAnd Rene’e...
RENE’Si?
LEFTLose the hairnet.
CUT TO:
EXT. UPGRADE HOUSE - BACKYARD
The SUN is blinding. It’s reflecting off the IN-GROUNSWIMMING POOL. It’s MOSS GREEN with a TURTLE swimming in itMaerd’s minding his own business, MOWING the lawn and talkinto himself.
MAEROkay, kick the cigarettes today. Iyou’re gonna do something go bacto dipping tobacco...promote thparty then watch “KindergarteCop”... or go to the bookstoreRemember, don’t smoke and if you’rout, order an omelet.
14.
Then he finds a HALF BOTTLE of LIQUOR wedged in the FENCE.
MAERD (CONT’DShould I drink this?
He looks around then starts to rationalize with himself. Hsmells it.
MAERD (CONT’DSmells legit. Then sure why notright?
He’s about to go for it.
MAERD (CONT'DWait. Somebody maybe trying tpoison us! They see this house wwon and say let’s off thesguys...ya never know. Jealously’s bitch.
Maerd looks around again to be sure. He’s pretty thirsty.
MAERD (CONT'DYou’re crazy. No one’s gonna poisosomeone and not stick around to sethe fruits of their labor. That’slike slipping a girl a mickey theimmediately leaving the club anletting somebody else fucher...makes zero sense.
Maerd points to his own head.
MAERD (CONT'DThat’s some forward thinking, manYou’re all frontal lobe.
Down the hatch!
ACT ONE BREAK
INT. UPGRADE HOUSE - LIVING ROOM - EVENING
Lefty BURSTS through the front door wearing the bum’s RELEATHER JACKET with the COLLARS straight up.
LEFTCount Cokeula is in, let the fubegin!
15.
Maerd makes an appearance from around the corner donning “Sorry Boys” T-SHIRT with a pair of SKINTIGHT TRACK PANTSThere are indentations of a WALLET, KEYS and if a chick walkby or the wind blows, a COCK sighting.
MAERSweet jacket!
LEFTYou like it? I copped it off somwaste of life. No way a guy likthat deserves a jacket like this.
Maerd’s tidying up a bit, dumping POVOV VODKA in GREY GOOSbottles, readying UNISEX BATHROOM SIGNS ect...
MAERI was just thinking, If I get richI’m never retiring.
LEFTBut you don’t even work now.
MAERDoesn’t make a difference.
LEFTYou get the word out or are wgoing to be siting here with outhumbs up our asses?
MAERAlready hit the Go-Go Ramma, HarboLiquors, Hoffman Pharmacy...
Lefty cuts him off.
LEFTHold up. Tell me you didn’t invitany of those fantasy clowns froGamblers, Alcohol and SeAnonymous? Please tell me yodidn’t do that?
MAERStupid question number one! Yothink I want people who think thehave a problem at a party we’rthrowing?! Get with the programprotégé.
16.
LEFT(sarcasticUndercover “Twelve Stepper”.
Lefty DUMPS his pockets on the counter. DRUG PARAPHERNALIpersonified!
MAERYeah, you got me.
Maerd picks through the stimulant smorgasbord, stashing a fegoodies for later.
MAERD (CONT'DAnyway, I hit Lisa’s pizza and thPost Office. Got the other side othe tracks covered as well.
Lefty’s upset that Maerd has left off the Crème de la Crème.
LEFTWait wait wait. What about the higschool?
MAERStupid question number two!
Maerd moves to the FULL LENGTH MIRROR. We see the front ohis shirt -- refresher course: “Sorry Boys” then he turnaround. Back of his shirt says: “I EAT PUSSY”! A Classic. Hreadies some HAIR GEL.
LEFTWhat are you doing that forI say dumb yourself down.
MAERWhat?
LEFTIf you dumb your look down, yoautomatically up your intrigue, anintrigue trumps looks any day.
MAERHow you figure?
LEFTGirls see good looking guys aldone up and assume they’re dumbgay or both.
Maerd rifles the gel in the TRASH!
17.
LEFTY (CONT'DYou’ll thank me later.
INT. UPGRADE HOUSE - STARTING TIME
There’s 25 GUESTS -- chicks and dudes. They’re making CALLand TEXTING all over the place. Word’s spreading around towlike hot butter on a biscuit. It’s got potential. The boyare excited.
MAERHide your purses, unlock youchastity belts and make sure a firextinguisher’s on hand, cause we mfriend, have a party brewing!
LEFTI know, I just hooked up with “Dawthe Destroyer” in the closet second ago.
MAERLet me ask you something.
LEFTShoot.
MAERYou eat her ass?
LEFTNo.
MAERThen you didn’t hook up with her!
Lefty’s smile deflates.
LEFTHey, you invited Freddy Charmeloright?
MAERNo way! Guy’s been smoking tomuch.
LEFTCigarettes?
MAERNah.
18.
LEFTWeed?
MAERNope.
LEFTCoke, crack?
MAERWorse.
Maerd makes a BLOWJOB gesture.
LEFTPole?
MAERDing!
LEFTY
That guys been under suspicion for
years. Dude, I invited this smoking
hot chick. I hope she shoots
through.
CUT TO:
INT. HEIDI’S CAR - UNDER A LAMP POST - NIGHT
HEIDI
I don’t know? He was just so
relevant. He bamboozled me with his
charm, heavy dialogue and circular
logic. It was crazy, like the more
I kept not knowing what he was
saying the more I wanted to sleep
with him.
We pan to the PASSENGER SEAT but it’s too dark to make ouwho’s sitting there.
DARK SHADOYeah, well...
Heidi looks over terrified.
HEIDI
Can I maybe get a free pass
tonight? Just for once, pretty
please?
19.
DARK SHADORemember what happened last timyou asked me that?
HEIDYeah, I almost died.
DARK SHADOThis time there will be n“almost”. I’ll turn your lights oufor good!
BACK TO:
INT. UPGRADE HOUSE - BATTLE OF MIDWAY
Now there’s 50 GUESTS. It’s officially an event! People artaking PICTURES, SCUMBAGS are trying to STEAL shit. Leftscans the room, running money figures in his head.
LEFTTwenty, forty, sixty, eighty, looat those milk bombs... hundred!
He locates a proud Maerd behind the BAR.
MAERGot prostitutes popping pills pooside, partner.
Lefty SALUTES him.
LEFTGot skeezers sniffing snow in thshower, sir.
Maerd pours them both a SHOT.
MAERAnd for later...side bitchebumping barbiturates in thbasement, buddy.
They shoot!
LEFTParty’s officially cooking. How’the color green looking?
Maerd folds up a KNOT of CASH, secures it with hiPERSONALIZED MONEY CLIP and slips it into his back pocket.
20.
MAERElectric bill and then some!
Lefty looks at Maerd DEAD SERIOUS.
LEFTCopperfield the cash!
MAERWhat?
Lefty shows Maerd what he looks like in the MIRROR. They’rboth WACKED OUT, STONED and DRUNK off their rocker.
LEFTDitch the escrow, bro. Hide itProtect yourself from yourself.
MAERYou’re right. I got the perfecspot.
Maerd JETS out!
INT. UPGRADE HOUSE - DEN - CONTINUOUMaerd’s WAY TIPSY. He stashes the cash in a POTTED PLANTMAERPerfectHe debates then looks at the plant and removes the moneyMAERD (CONT’DNot good enough.
INT. UPGRADE HOUSE - KITCHEN - CONTINUOUMaerd’s in the CABINET. He dumps the money in a COFFECONTAINER then tucks it back deep into the shelfMAERNobody will look in thereHe walks out...then walks back in and removes the moneyMAERD (CONT’DToo easy.
21.
INT. UPGRADE HOUSE - BATHROOM - CONTINUOUS
Maerd DUCT TAPES the cash behind the TOILET.
MAERBingo!
He leaves then comes back, removing the money yet again.
MAERD (CONT’DShit. I can’t find a good spot.
He thinks.
MAERD (CONT’DWait a minute. I got it!
INT. UPGRADE HOUSE - LIVING ROOM - CONTINUOUS
Maerd moves stealthily through all the PAYING PATRONS towardthe CD RACK. He thumbs through the CLASSICS, pulls out EDeBarge “Rhythm of the Night” and hides the money in there.
MAERNow that’s what I’m talking about!
ACT TWO BREAK
INT. UPGRADE HOUSE - PRIME TIME
There’s 100 GUESTS swarming! A Goliath gathering of globaproportions. Lefty and Maerd sidebar, scanning through thscantily clad chick conglomerate.
LEFTI’m going to start straight uasking girls for sex. I meanstraight up blatantly asking theflat out: “Will you have sex witme”? Plain and simple.
MAERJust like that?
LEFTJust like that!
MAERI did that with “Crazy Cara” once.
22.
LEFTI thought you said she slapped yoand called you a dip shit loser.
MAERNo. Cara said “I thought you likethe Santiago Twins”, that’s when knew I had her.
LEFTSo, what you’re saying is, if girl does anything but slap you ancall you a dip shit loser, you’rpumping cheek?
MAERThat’s exactly what I’m saying!
Meanwhile, the chick from the drive-thru, Heidi, makes aappearance. She’s dressed in SUPER TIGHT clothes and she’with a FRIEND (30), really overweight with plausible faciafeatures and LEOPARD PANTS.
LEFTThere she is.
MAERWow, she’s hot! Who’s the heffer?
LEFTBeats me.
MAERA big fat chick with A-cup breastsA rare and disturbing sight. It’like pancakes without the syrup. zebra without its stripes...
LEFTPeanut butter without the jelly...
MAERI wouldn’t fuck her with ChaBono’s dick. Later.
Maerd vanishes.
HEIDSurprise!
23.
LEFTI was wondering if you were gointo grace me with your presencePlease, grab a drink.
Hesitant.
HEIDYeah...I’m sober now.
LEFTYeah...that’s too bad. Your hotnesjust went down by a country mileNo offense.
Awkward silence.
HEIDI’m just kidding. Sober people arthe worst!
Lefty laughs. Thank god.
LEFTI play people chess with thosclowns.
HEIDPeople chess?
LEFTYeah, people chess. It’s like siback, shut up and watch the populakids maneuver the pieces.
HEIDI’m sorry. This is my frien“Flatso”.
LEFTFlatso?
FLATSYeah, Flatso!
LEFTThat doesn’t offend you?
FLATSNo. I’m fat with no breasts but mconfidence is through the roof. Ievens itself out.
24.
LEFTThat’s what’s most important.
Flatso NUDGES Heidi.
HEIDShe does anything I do. If you knowhat I mean...
FLATSAnd better! Is there any mayonnaisat this party?
LEFTI apologize. I’m usually way aheaof the game on new terminology buwhat’s “mayonnaise” code for?
FLATSNothing. I just need mayonnaise!
Lefty points into the KITCHEN.
LEFTYou know that it’s one moleculaway from being plastic, right?
FLATSDoes it look like I give a shit?
Flatso STOMPS off. They watch.
HEID...she got dealt a really bad hanfrom the chin down. She’s pretty ithe face though.
Lefty goes for it.
LEFTWanna have sex with me?
Lefty braces for the jaw breaking slap.
HEIDI don’t even know you yet.
Lefty slowly opens his eyes. Jackpot!
LEFTOkay, let’s get to know each othethen.
25.
Heidi thinks.
HEIDAre you ever bad at anything iyour dreams?
LEFTNope! No way. I hit home runs, banmultiple chicks, do big drugs, meecool people, all the Et ceteras...
HEIDThat’s great.
LEFTThat’s why I’m always sleeping. Mproblems are what goes on in realife.
HEIDI keep having these dreams that mtoupee falls off.
LEFTThat’s not great. Wait. You wear toupee?
HEIDNo. Let me finish.
LEFTOkay, go on.
HEIDThey usually start off good. I meea guy, we have a couple of drinkswe go to a hot tub...
LEFTWe have a hot tub.
HEID...He runs his fingers threw mhair then my toupee comes unglueand falls off. I freak out and wakup from his screams, screaming!
LEFTThat sucks. I had one the otheday. I asked some guy where he wagoing cause he seemed real exciteto tell somebody, and you know whathat cock said?
26.
HEIDNo. What’d he say?
LEFTHe said he had tickets for us to gsee “Phantom of the Opera” oBroadway.
HEIDThat doesn’t sound great.
LEFTLet me finish.
HEIDOkay, go on.
LEFTI knocked him out cold and bootehim in the rib cage...unmercifully.
HEIDThat’s a good dream. Wanna head tyour room now?
LEFTSure.
CUT TO:
EXT. UPGRADE STREET - CONTINUOUS
A beat up DELORIAN with the ACE OF SPADES spray painted dowthe BACK WINDOW comes FLYING down the block BUMPING EddiMoney$ “Shakin”.
PARTY-GOERS DIVE out of the way as it comes to a SCREECHINhalt on the FRONT LAWN! Rene’e gets out drinking a BEERholding a sack of BURGERS and wearing THROWBACK SEVENTIETHREADS that are tighter then a virgin’s anal cavity.
RENE’(Re: his own carGreat car.
He takes a LITTLE BLADE out of his pocket and SLICES hishirt down the middle revealing a PIERCED NIPPLE.
RENE’E (CONT’DPepperoni.
27.
INT. UPGRADE HOUSE - MOMENTS LATER
Rene’e GLIDES through strutting his stuff, distributinPATTIES. He immediately zeros in on the SANTIAGO TWIN(18ish), Puerto Rican floozies, who are DANCING with MaerdHe strolls over. James Brown “Living in America” is playingMaerd sings along. Rene’e tries to butt in.
RENE’Shake what your momma gave ya...
MAERWhat’s up, shorty?
Maerd repositions himself, freezing Rene’e out of the mix.
RENE’Screw you, mang!
MAERWanna hear a joke?
RENE’No.
MAERDid you hear about that one Mexicawho went to college?
RENE’No.
MAERYeah, neither did I. Now beat it!
RENE’Oh, you wanna go there? How did thwhite boy come out of the grocerstore with a six pack?
MAERI don’t care.
RENE’He walked in and paid for it, cheon that!
Maerd looks baffled then a really BAD SONG comes on.
MAERHey, poppy, make yourself usefuand switch this song up.
28.
Rene’e storms off, mumbling under his breath.
RENE’What goes around comes aroundmang. Hoarding all the chon chon...
Rene’e approaches the BOOMING SYSTEM...
RENE’E (CONT'DWe need some Latin flavor in hereTime to turn this party upsiddown.
He pushes the WRONG BUTTON and the music SHUTS OFF! EverybodSTOPS, STARES and CURSES him out.
RENE’E (CONT’DRelax, everybody.
RANDOM CHICTurn the music back on you fuckincareer criminal!
RENE’Fuck you, cracker! Keep on walkinthe straight and narrow and see hofar that gets ya.
RANDOM CHICSpear chucker!
RENE’At least get your race insultright, Snow White.
Rene’e reaches into the CD CASE, quickly thumbs through couple of JUNK CD’s then comes across El DeBarge “Rhythm othe Night”.
RENE’E (CONT’DThis should get the party jumping.
He opens the CD and the MONEY pops out. PAY DIRT!
RENE’E (CONT’DHoly shit!
He looks around and JOCKS the cash. “Rhythm of the Night” starts to BANG LOUD!
29.
INT. UPGRADE HOUSE - DANCE FLOOR - MOMENTS LATER
The Santiago Twins are really digging the groove. They’rSANDWICHING Maerd, giggling. Not realizing what song it isMaerd pops a few QUAALUDES and downs a whole LITER OF WATEin one shot.
MAERA liter for a leader!
SANTIAGO TWIN Wow!
MAERYou girls know creative peoplinvented painkillers to keep othecreative people down, right?
SANTIAGO TWIN No. We didn’t. That’s sinsightful.
MAERWell, this isn’t my first rodeosweety pies.
SANTIAGO TWIN So glad you’re not one of thosguys with gel in their hair.
SANTIAGO TWIN It makes you so mucmore...intriguing.
MAERI don’t even own hair gel. I don’even wash my hair for that matterMaybe in the ocean every once anawhile.
SANTIAGO TWIN That’s so cool. Who are youreally?
MAERI’m your favorite shady person’sfavorite shady person! That’s who.
SANTIAGO TWIN We’re pretty shady too.
30.
MAEROh, right on.
SANTIAGO TWIN Is it okay if we’re both dancinwith you?
SANTIAGO TWIN Yeah, is it okay?
MAERNot sure yet. You girls eighteen?
SANTIAGO TWIN Not yet.
MAERThen it’s okay.
CUT TO:
INT. LEFTY’S BEDROOM - CONTINUOUS
It’s PITCH BLACK.
HEIDCan we turn on the lights?
LEFTThere’s nobody else in here ithat’s what you think.
HEIDThat’s what you think!
Lefty turns the lights on and Flatso is standing there.
LEFTUhh really...
HEIDI told you she does anything I do.
FLATSAnd better!
Lefty’s FREAKO-METER blazes pass MISUNDERSTOOD YOUTH cruiseright by EXPERIMENTING TWENTY-SOMETHINGS and is now pinned oFULL BLOWN LIBERATED SEX FIEND EXTRAORDINAIRES!
31.
HEIDYou have to have sex with Flatsfirst and I have to watch. IFlatso feels like letting me joiin I will.
LEFTWhat’s she your fucking mom osomething?
Heidi looks to Flatso with a sweet smile.
HEIDNo guarantee?
FLATSNothing in life is guaranteed.
Lefty debates, it’s a rough one.
LEFTLook over there. It’s Scott Baio!
They look and he heads for the hills.
CUT TO:
INT. UPGRADE HOUSE - ELEVATOR - CONTINUOUS
It’s an ELEVATOR alright, but it’s BUSTED BACKWARDS anhasn’t moved since they won it. Maerd’s dangerously close tmaking it happen with the Twins. He making out with one whilthe other one is watching.
MAERWho wants to play the “Take AlYour Clothes Off” game?
SANTIAGO TWIN I do. I do.
SANTIAGO TWIN You’re such a skank...and lovvvvve it.
Maerd is having trouble with his shirt cause it’s SO TIGHTIt gets STUCK over his HEAD and he can’t see anything. ThTwins are looking at him like, what a idiot?! The elevatodoors swing OPEN and Rene’e is there FLASHING the money hfound. He lures them over with it...
32.
MAER(stuckWhat the fuck!?
RENE’How much you charging?
SANTIAGO TWIN All of it!
RENE’That’s steep. What can you ladiedo for me?
SANTIAGO TWIN Show ‘em Tracy.
SANTIAGO TWIN Gladly.
Tracy pulls out a CHERRY TWIZZLER and DEEP THROATS it! Rene’watches in amazement. His eyes LIGHT UP like a couple oskinheads gearing up for a hate crime.
EXT. UPGRADE HOUSE - FRONT LAWN - MOMENTS LATER
The Twins follow Rene’e into his DeLorean.
SANTIAGO TWIN Yeah, you got the money anall...but how do we know you ca“deliver”?
Rene’e BITES into a BEER CAN. It SPRAYS everywhere! They’rsuper excited.
RENE’Cause my mouth don’t write checkthat my cock can’t cash.
He FLOORS it!
INT. UPGRADE HOUSE - LATER
The majority of FREELOADERS have taken off to get laid whilthe STRAGGLERS search for parlayable angles. The house whicwas a pigsty before, looks like a LANDFILL now! Lefty anMaerd reconvene at ground zero.
33.
MAERYour buddy, the Spaniard, stole mchicks!
LEFTWho, Rene’e? If that guy stole youchicks you got problems.
MAERHe must have bribed them witsomething...oh, shit!
Maerd runs over to the STEREO and grabs the El DeBarge CDIt’s EMPTY!
LEFTI couldn’t seal the deal eitherWell, I could of but...at least wgot the cash to keep the lights on.
MAERNot necessarily.
The money’s gone. Lefty sees it in Maerd’s face.
LEFTWait a cotton picking minute. Telme you didn’t put the cash in thCD case. Please tell me you didn’do that!
MAERHow was I supposed to know thasomebody would play this!?
LEFTIt’s a party. That’s what peopldo. They play music. You couldn’have put it in the plant or thcoffee jar or duct taped it behinthe toilet? I mean, really? fucking CD case?!
MAERFuck!
FADE OUT:
FADE IN:
34.
EXT. UPGRADE HOUSE - AFTERMATH - CRACK OF DAWN
The place is WRECKED silly! Lefty and Maerd kick back iPLUSH LAWN CHAIRS drinking VODKA LEMONADES and smoking WEED.
MAERGuys like me and you strike oiunder a garden and all we get idead tomatoes.
LEFTIt’ll all figure itself out in thend.
Maerd buries his head in his hands.
MAERCode red stupid on my part. Whethe chips are down, look who’s thbiggest asshole in town!
LEFTOn a positive note, my moosknuckle game was on point lasnight.
An ELECTRIC COMPANY TRUCK comes barreling down the blockIt’s blowing Phil Collins & Philip Bailey “Easy Lover” outhe window.
LEFTY (CONT'DJudgement Day.
MAEREver see the video to this song?
LEFTOne-piece blue leathershelicopters....
The guys wait in anticipation as the WORKER pulls up to thhouse, turns down the RADIO, shuts off the ENGINE and exitthe vehicle.
MAERYeah, I don’t think Phil Collins Philip Bailey video knowledge igonna bail us out of this one.
Then we see a BIG SHADOW cast over Lefty. It’s FLATSO! Shworks for the electric company.
35.
FLATSYou left like a bat out of hellast night.
LEFT...I got abducted by aliens.
FLATSAnd they brought you back?
LEFTYeah, they didn’t want a guy likme up there...they claimed I waover opinionated and woulultimately organize a coup d'état.
MAERAliens aren’t stupid. They’rlightning fast at sniffing stufout like that, especially a hostiltakeover.
FLATSWell, you missed out. Heidi had tservice me...and I’m squirter...so I’d wash your sheetif I were you.
The guys GRIT their TEETH. She whips out the BILL.
FLATSO (CONT’DLooky here. Five hundred foudollars and some odd cents. Pretthuge bill for two studs likyourselves. Since I know you’rshort on money maybe we coulfigure something else out...liksay, one of you pounding the pisout of me till I scream “uncle”?
She puts her HAND down the back of her pants and JAMS FINGER in her ASS. Lefty looks at Maerd.
LEFTIt’s all you, El DeBarge.
Maerd runs his hand through his FLOWING HAIR. He knows whahe has to do.
MAERWell, what can I say? Interestinpeople do interesting things.
36.
He GETS up from the chair, first GRABS his drink then GRABFlatso by the arm and escorts her towards the house.
THE END

No comments:

Post a Comment